When I found a 'pin' for baked Zucchini Tots, I couldn't wait to try them especially since we have our new zucchini from the garden! They were really great for being baked but of course they'd be awesome fried!
1 cups zucchini, grated
1/4 yellow onion, diced
1/4 cup cheese (cheddar or Parmesan work the best)
1/4 cup bread crumbs ( I used Italian breadcrumbs)
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Spray a mini-muffin tin with non-stick spray, set aside.
3. Grate the zucchini and then place in a dish towel to squeeze out the excess water. DON'T SKIP THIS PART!
4. In a bowl combine, the egg, onion, cheese, bread crumbs, zucchini, salt and pepper.
5. Using a spoon or a cookie scoop, fill the muffin cups to the top.
6. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the top is browned and set.
7. Add a bit of salt and serve hot.
Linked Up To: