8x10 flat canvases
Paint of your choice
Decorative paper of your choice (I used three coordinating patterned papers)
1.Paint the base of your canvases and let dry.
2. Trace the shapes/images/words you want on your artwork. I used premade stencils but also made my own. To make your own stencil, print out an image you like and cut the border with an exacto knife.
3. Cut out the shapes/images/words. I decided on a bird, flowers and strips of the coordinating papers.
4. Layout out your cut images on the canvas before gluing them down.
5. Once you've found a layout you like, glue the paper to the canvas. Let dry.
7. I wanted to add some wording so after the Mod Podge dried, I stenciled on the word Happy which I was with my little piece of artwork.