The 'pin' I managed to make was for our play date. I'm not a dry cake eater but had a box of cake mix. Instead of making a cake or cupcakes, I found a really great cake batter cookie recipe. They were so moist and two days later are just as delicious.
1- 18.5oz box of cake mix (I used yellow)
1 tsp of baking powder
1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix and baking powder.
3. Add eggs and oil. Mix well until blended.
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Drop cookie dough balls onto cookie sheets.
6. Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
7. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes before moving them to a wire rack to cool. These aren't very dense cookies so they'll fall apart if moved too soon.