The 'pin' didn't have instructions so I experimented.
1/4 cup butter
1 (10.5 ounce) bag of marshmallows
7 cups of Rice Krispies
2-3 cups of chocolate chips or wafers
1. Measure out Rice Krispies and put in large mixing bowl.
Using a bit less than the box instructions will help you mold the treats.
2. Melt butter in large sauce pan, then add marshmallows until melted.
3. Pour the Rice Krispies into the marshmallow mixture and blend well.
4. Spread and press the mixture into 20x 13-inch baking pan and cool in a refrigerator for about 10- 15 minutes.
5. Cut the treats into rectangles. or any other shape you'd like.
6. Insert a Popsicle stick into the base of the rectangle and press the mixture down so the stick is secure all around.
7. Melt the chocolate (I used white) over LOW heat. If you don't keep an eye on it, the chocolate will burn.
8. Dip the bars into the melted chocolate and put onto parchment paper.
9. While the chocolate is wet, apply sprinkles.
10. Place dipped and sprinkled bars into the refrigerator until you're ready to cello bag or eat them!