Hot Glue Gun
1. Cut a strip of fabric. Mine were 11" and 6" in length and about 4" wide since I folded it over.
2. To make the sewing easier, I ironed my fabric.
3. Fold your fabric width to width and iron so a defined crease is made.
4. Keep the fabric strip in half and stitch along the edge.
5. Make sure you always stitch through both layers of the fabric.
6. Pull your thread tight gathering you fabric.
7. Put the ends together and tuck them in the back.
8. While your tread is still intact, sew on a button or embellishment to the front to cover up the gatherings.
9. Tie off the thread and cut. Now you can decide where to put the embellishment. I used both a headband and an alligator clip.