20 Brussel Sprouts
Salt & Pepper
6 tbs mayonnaise
1/4 tsp garlic minced fine
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tbs flat leaf parsley chopped fine
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Cut brussel sprouts into quarters. If any leaves fall off...include them! They crisp up really well.
3. Place sprouts on a baking sheet and drizzle with canola oil.
4. Crack some fresh salt & pepper to taste.
5. Mix the brussel sprouts around on the pan to ensure they all get coated in the oil.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown on at least one side. Be sure to keep an eye as some of the spouts can burn if smaller.
7. While the sprouts are baking, mix together the mayonnaise, garlic, parsley and lemon juice.
8. Serve dipping sauce on the side with the crispy brussel sprouts.