There is no better taste than food cooked on a hot grill be it vegi's or meat. Friday was too nice for the family to be inside so we made our favorite- homemade pizzas on the grill. The 'pin' I used was for the dough but the rest is from my husband and I. It's a fun cheap family meal where the kids can join in and there are usually no complaints about dinner since they can make their own!
3 1/2 cups flour
1 cup lukewarm water
1 tablespoon yeast
1 tablespoon sugar
½ teaspoon salt
⅓ cup olive oil
1. Combine water, yeast and sugar in a bowl; set aside for about 10 minutes.
2. Mix egg and oil and add to yeast mixture.
3. Add salt and stir. Gradually blend in flour until a soft dough forms.
4. Oil dough and place in a large bowl. Let rise one hour.
6. Preheat grill for high heat. Gather all of your toppings and put them close by. The dough cooks fast so you'll want everything near you.
7. While the grill is heating up, spread out dough. Don't worry to much about the shape of the pizza- it's the taste that counts.
8. Brush grill grate with oil and carefully place one piece of dough on hot grill.
9. The dough will begin to puff almost immediately. When the bottom crust has lightly browned, turn the dough over.
10. Working quickly, brush oil over crust, and then add your sauce and toppings.
11. Close the grill lid, and cook until the cheese melts.
12. Remove from grill, and set aside to cool for a few minutes while you prepare the second pizza.