Empty plastic bottle (the thicker the plastic the sturdier the bubble maker)
A piece of terry cloth fabric (I used an old washcloth)
Pre-made bubbles or water and dish soap
Shallow dish such as a plastic food storage container
1. Cut the bottom off your plastic bottle.
2. Cut your fabric to size either into a circle or square (you just don't want a lot of excess fabric).
3. Put the fabric over the open bottom of your bottle and secure it with 1-2 rubber bands.
4. Pour pre-made bubbles into a shallow dish or make your own bubbles with 1 part dish soap 3 parts water.
5. Dip the cloth end into the bubble solution and gently blow into the mouth of your bottle. WARNING: a large inhalation will get you a mouthful of bubbles. (Pardon the hair- this was an impromptu photo shot).